How do I become a member?
- Becoming a member is FREE,. verify you are over the age of 19 and that you reside in Canada. By providing a copy of govt issued ID.
How can I order?
- After confirming your account You can place your order over the phone or via our website. We deliver across the GTA and Canada.
What reasons do you have to convince me I can trust you?
- With all the fraudulent activity online it’s reasonable to be aware and concerned. We have been in the business for many years and understand that a viable business plan is built on return customers. We understand your needs when searching out your medical marijuana and accessories. We provide full access to our site for medical and recreation clients in order to streamline the service. We are not the cheapest option however we do offer the most competitive priced products in their categories.
Am I able to pick up my order in person?
- Sorry at this time we do not allow picking up the order in person.
Who is eligible to purchase on your website?
- Only clients over the age of 19 and are able to verify that they are Canadian residents will be able to purchase on our website. No exceptions.
Can I Order an amount larger than what you have advertised?
- No, if you would like an amount larger than what we have listed, you can place multiple orders and split up your shipment that way.. Multiple orders are always an option.
How do I pay?
- We only accept payments via Interac e-mail transfer. For a tutorial of how Interac works, please check out our “How to order” page.
How do I get a refund?
- Check out our “Refund Policy” page for more information
What ailments may be relieved by medical marijuana?
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal Cord Injury/Disease
- Severe Arthritis
- Eating Disorders
- Auto Accident(s)
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Brain Injury
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Nausea
- Crohn’s Disease
- Kidney Failure/Dialysis
- Irritable Bowl Syndrome
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Muscle Spasms
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Hepatitis C
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Back & Neck Problems
- Due to circumstances that are out of our control, such as summer heat, humidity and even time. There is always a risk that the shatter you ordered could turn to wax or budder by the time you receive it.
- Unfortunately, shatter turning to wax budder is not uncommon when exposed to heat but it does not make your shatter any less safe or any less potent in any way whatsoever.
- We do not offer any refunds if your shatter turns to budder or wax.
- Do not be deceived by scammers creating websites posing as ours. Our Website is www.BackSideBuds.net. NO EXCEPTIONS.
How do you package my shipment?
- Our customers expect and deserve the utmost discretion. We package our orders using pre-paid Express envelopes to package items. The contents of our packages are then Vacuum sealed and double sealedand bubble wrapped for further security and privacy. This also preserves the freshness of your order.
How long does it take for my order to arrive?
- The major factor with regards to delivery times is your location within Canada. Normally, your package can be expected to be delivered within 2 or 3 business days. If you reside in a poorly connected region of canada, your delivery may be delayed by a day or two.
Do you ship outside of Canada?
- Yes, we only deliver within; Canada, Hong Kong, and United Kingdom. No Exceptions.
What happens if I don’t get my package?
- If your package isn’t recieved by 2 days after the expected delivery date, please contact us right away and we will file a trace with Canada Post to help you receive your goods right away. After the trace is filed, Canada Post will conduct an investigation. The investigation process usually takes around 5 business days to be resolved. If your package is located, it will be delivered to you immediately. If it’s deemed “lost in transit” or “unrecoverable”, we will send you a replacement package up to $500 of the value of the package for free. We do not offer postage-related refunds.
Canada Post says “Successfully delivered” but I have not received my order yet
In this situation, there are 2 likely scenarios”
- The package was placed in the wrong mailbox by the postal worker
- The package was labeled as “successfully delivered” erroneously by the postal worker, but is still in transit to your destination.
My package is going to the wrong destination
- This is likely due to a human error at Canada Post. This may cause a discrepancy between what you’re seeing on the Canada Post website and what is actually taking place on the ground.
My Tracking Number Does Not Work
- At first, you won’t be able to view your tracking number on the Canada Post Website. This is because we provide you with the number before it becomes listed on the Canada Post website. Your tracking number should appear on the Canada Post Website by the end of the day. If you still experience any issues, please e-mail ________ and we will assist you.
Shipping to Nunavut and Northern Quebec
- We do not offer our delivery guarantees for deliveries to these regions and you will be ordering at your own risk. No replacement packages for orders involving these areas.
Canada Post Safe Drop Option
- Canada Post offers a “safe drop” delivery option. If you select this option, we will not be able insure your order in the event of a loss.
- We will insure the “Do Not Safe Drop” option, However.